[Users] unable to create snapshots, new disks, or migrate to/from specific storage domain

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 3 20:41:28 UTC 2013

Mark Shields wrote:
> I hope I can find help with this problem.
>

> I would post my logs on a pastebin, but they are entirely too large to
> host anywhere but a site such as Mediafire.

Logs on all servers is logrotated but you could open 3 terminals and cd
into /var/log/vdsm and /var/log/ovirt-engine and then do :>vdsmd.log and
:>engine.log just before you take a snapshot and then right afterwards
cp vdsmd.log vdsmd-pastebin.log, same for engine.log. These should be a
bit smaller :-)

Regards,

Joop