[Users] Custom settings for Kernel Same-page Merging (KSM)?

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 10:12:10 UTC 2013

Hi Frank,

we do not currently have anything in the engine that would allow you to do this. If you create an oVirt RFE bug for it it would make it easier for us to add the feature and track the progress.

However you can update the policy file you found to accomplish this. Just set (defvar ksm_sleep_ms_baseline 10) to a higher value and do not forget to properly restart VDSM when you do.

Regards

--
Martin Sivák
msivak at redhat.com