[Users] Tagged and Untagged Traffic on the same Interface.

Matt Curry mcurry at skopos.us
Mon Nov 4 16:14:03 UTC 2013

Thanks, I am just limited on the nodes interfaces.  I appreciate the response.  I will have two vlans going through one bonded interface on the node to try to take advantage of the bond.

[Skopos Website] <http://www.skoposfinancial.com/>      Matt
 Curry  |  Sr. Systems Administrator  | Skopos Web<http://www.skoposfinancial.com>
e:  mcurry at skopos.us<mailto:mcurry at skopos.us>  t:  214.347.7103  f:  214.520.5079 [LinkedIn]  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/skopos-financial>