[Users] ovirt-live questions

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 06:40:45 UTC 2013

Hi Itamar,

Just a follow-up to our previous conversation. I believe all my
troubles were due to running the VMs inside an oVirt node which itself
was a VM (with nested virtualization).

I reworked my scheme where the node is now installed directly onto
hardware and everything is operating lightning fast with no hangups.

Thanks for the quick reply and take care!

Cheers,
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.