[Users] Committing a snapshot that is in preview mode

Rob Abshear rabshear at citytwist.net
Tue Nov 5 14:07:47 UTC 2013

We had an issue with a VM where someone made a configuration change and
broke something.  So I brought up a previous snapshot in preview mode
and made a few changes to it and got the broken piece back up. Now I
want to make the snapshot with the changes into the actual running VM.
I am tempted to "commit" the snapshot, but will that commit the snapshot
along with the changes made to it?  Or should I commit the "Current"
snapshot?  I just want to be sure before I do this.  To be clear, I want
to keep the current state of the machine as the end result of this action.

--

*NADA Convention & Expo*:  January 24-27, 2014 - New Orleans, LA - Booth
5001