[Users] Proposal for a fresh look and feel for Ovirt

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 14:46:24 UTC 2013

Hi Malini,

I hope my feedback is not too late. There is a big thumb up on the design, while the current design certainly is not bad, this is way better!

I'd like to hear though if some of current deficiencies are addressed:

1) how does design cope with increased tab/button width (by ui plugins) or reduced viewport width? Current way is overflow with hidden elements or artifacts - not cool

2) at what minimum font size will the design break?

David