[Users] Problem in 3.3 with shmmax configuration

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Tue Nov 5 16:17:19 UTC 2013

> This boils down to "Current runtime state" != "Current configuration",
> but you are basing configuration decisions on the runtime state. These
> situations are always thorny to deal with.
>
> -Bob

This should be worth a Redhat Bugzilla entry. From my experience
the developers of this "free" project take care about that. Nevertheless
the first setup process still needs a lot of shaping. Additionally it
is always a good idea to convince new users with smooth running
installers. Especially when they expect a virtualization solution to
be a stress-free layer.

Best regards.

Markus