[Users] oVirt and IPA

Jakub Bittner j.bittner at nbu.cz
Wed Nov 6 17:49:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I found an issue with IPA (and DNS) and oVirt. If I have hosted IPA
server in ovirt and have enabled login thru IPA to oVirt and I stop IPA
VM, I can not do anything in oVirt. I can not even log in to oVirt,
because login dialog is grayed out (I think it waits on reaching IPA
server). Of course I use IPA as primary DNS server for oVirt. After some
time oVirt lets me input local admin credentials and waits on something.

I have more ipa servers, so I think login authentication should fall
back to another IPA server, but it does not.