[Users] Master Data Domain fails to activate

Mark Shields mshields at techsafari.com
Wed Nov 6 20:05:38 UTC 2013

Err sorry, each host is virt02 and virt03, not virt01 and virt02
(virt01 is the engine host).

Also, I completed a new attempt to activate the master storage domain
and hosts, so fresh data is available at the bottom of each log file.

On Wed 06 Nov 2013 03:02:06 PM EST, Mark Shields wrote:
> Sure!   Thanks for taking a look.  Here's the download page for the
> engine.log and two vdsm.log, one for each host (virt01 and virt02):
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ir7qjgxlp9n97e/Zj84hlryn1
>

> On 11/06/2013 06:16 AM, Allon Mureinik wrote:
>> Can you share your full engine+vdsm logs please?

>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.ActivateStorageDomainCommand]
>>> (pool-6-thread-13) [1455cecf] Command