[Users] Bug: adding LocalStorage Data Centers

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Nov 11 15:49:28 UTC 2013

Hi,
sorry for my late reply.
Actually we don't have any logs saved but the bug is reproducible and
occurs even within a fresh installation.

We're really looking forward to 3.3.1 release because we need a couple
of the 3.3 features. Due to the need of local storage we are stuck with
engine 3.2.3.

Maybe someone can reproduce this and confirm the bug and provide
additional logs?

Sadly I don't got the time atm :-/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen