[Users] Low quality of el6 vdsm rpms

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 07:03:41 UTC 2013

On 11/12/2013 04:52 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 03:51:36PM -0500, Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:
>>
>> Indeed, that's bad. It has been included from a patch only on Fedora
>> koji build rawhide. The others points here already have been
>> answered by others developers. Anyway, we have updated the build.
>>
>> We would appreciate if you could continue the tests with the new test build:
>>
>> F19: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6172359
>> F20: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6172521
>> EL6: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6172612
>>
>> This last update includes the following patches:
>> - The require hostname fix
>
> (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/21194/ should have been sent to gerrit long
> ago, I suppose)

Not really, actually,
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.cvs/1127350
shouldn't be included in the previous build and it was during the spec
merge from fedora spec, 4.12.0 and 4.13.0 for 3.3, my bad.

I did a new build on rawhide right now and the workaround is not needed
anymore. I have back the original /bin/hostname for rawhide (as I did
above).

We should be fine with vdsm-4.13.0-11 or higher.

--
Cheers
Douglas