[Users] Installation of self hosted engine

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 07:31:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

It's actually "on bare metal", with "bare ovirt 3.3" inside it.

> Where can i find any packages for installation?

For now you can use the nightly repo. As a minimum, install 'ovirt-hosted-engine-setup' and
run 'hosted-engine --deploy'.

I don't think we have yet any wiki page for it.

You can have a look at [1], which is for migrating an existing 3.3 engine to hosted-engine,
but instead of backup/restore simply do a new setup inside the VM.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Migrate_to_Hosted_Engine
--
Didi