[Users] Trusted Pools and CentOS 6 packages

Nicolae Paladi n.paladi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 14:43:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am using port 8443, since no other process -- as far as I know -- is
using it;

below you will find all of the requested configuration files:

Contents of /etc/oat_client/*:
log4j.properties: http://pastebin.com/MQLM68vs
OAT.properties: http://pastebin.com/LwHihxah
OATprovisioner.properties: http://pastebin.com/0x5TShtZ