[Users] Fence-virt support

Sander Grendelman sander at grendelman.com
Wed Nov 13 21:27:14 UTC 2013

I'm running an ovirt environment (two virt hosts and one engine host)
on libvirt/kvm on fedora 19. (nested KVM).

I want to fence the virtualized virtualization hosts from the engine host
(or their partner host) through libvirt. Fence-virt can do this.

I know this is a bit of a niche case, but it's very useful for testing/demo
purposes.