[Users] Bug: adding LocalStorage Data Centers

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Nov 14 07:48:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

yes it is, but that's not that simple at all, looking at our use case:

We want to automate this as much as possible via REST-API and scripts,
so we would need to e.g. put an ascending number in the path to avoid
this bug, but on the other hand this makes debugging via scripts
difficult as each server has it's own path, which must be detected or
stored in some way.

Until now this is a dev system, but once this goes live I expect it to
grow quite fast, so I really don't want such dirty workarounds in my
live systems, because let's be honest:
you never get rid off them again ;-)

So we are really looking forward for this patch! :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen