[Users] Gluster RDMA support

Murphy-Olson, Daniel E. dolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 14 19:14:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a gluster storage pool over RDMA protocol.  I created the volume by hand, because RDMA is disabled in the volume creation interface due to a patch ~18 months ago.  After the manual creation of the volume, it displays bot protocols as being configured..

However, in the XML configuration that is generated for libvirt, ?protocol=rdma is not appended to the path.

Is there some template I can edit to add that, or is it buried in the code somewhere?  I cannot seem to find where the vsdm clients are getting the url for the gluster volume.

Thanks!

----
Daniel Murphy-Olson
Systems Administrator