[Users] Problems with first time oVirt installation

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 06:13:38 UTC 2013

On 15 November 2013 15:51, Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> wrote:

> oh, was nested virt enabled? this is an all in one deployment, right? it
> needs VT extensions to work.
> you pasted the errors of the sos.log, not the content of the zip

I've been testing in a mix of environments between home and work :) My
oriignaltest was with real hardware but thats not available right now.

This latest was on XenServer, so I don't think kvm can run nested on that.
I was just trying the management interface out - I presumed the storage etc
could be setup without a hostnode attached.

I'd do nested virt at home, CentOS installs via virt-manager fine, but just
displays a black screen on startup.

thanks,

--
Lindsay