[Users] unsupported configuration: spice secure channels set in XML configuration, but TLS port is not provided.

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Mon Nov 18 02:55:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

I’m using overt 3.3 on Fedora 19.

I had quite a bit of trouble getting everything up and running (All In One).   My biggest problem was around vdsm, it crashed out during the interface configuration so I followed the instructions here  http://www.ovirt.org/Installing_VDSM_from_rpm which had me disable TLS.  None of that ever worked, so I ended up creating the bridge myself, running engine-cleanup then engine-setup again.

Now when I run my VMs I get the following error:
unsupported configuration: spice secure channels set in XML configuration, but TLS port is not provided.

So something got messed up somewhere.

I can’t figure out where the XML files for each VM are stored.

How can I resolve this error?  Google searches haven’t turned up anyone having this problem.

Thanks for any help