[Users] Minor HTML5 Spice Bug

Thomas Suckow thomas.suckow at pnnl.gov
Wed Nov 20 01:45:12 UTC 2013

I have been using the HTML5 Spice websocket plug-in and so far it works
extremely well. I just have two comments/bugs about it. I look on the
issue tracker and I did not see an appropriate component listed, so I
will list them here:

* When the virtual screen is resized (such as during boot when the GUI
login is displayed) the mouse cursor gets messed up and clicking only
clicks the upper left corner of the screen.
* The SSL key has to be readable by the ovirt user rather than root
*cough*. Maybe the proxy_wstunnel apache module could be of use to avoid
SSL in the plugin.

--
Thomas