[Users] Minor HTML5 Spice Bug

Frantisek Kobzik fkobzik at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 11:50:10 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

thanks for reporting the issues.

Regarding the 1st one, the feature is still in preview, so it still has quite a lot of issues. But could you do me a favor and take a look if the debug output is printing some text when you click the screen (after resizing)? The debug output can be enabled via a browser console (using inspect element, for instance). I'm aware of the fact the debug output contains quite a lot of error messages, but I would be interested if it contains anything that is related to this resizing problem.

As for the ssl key, I'm not totally sure, but I think the reason is that the proxy is intended to run under the ovirt user.

Cheers,
Frank