[Users] API read-only access / roles

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 09:15:06 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Thanks Sander,
other than that anything else needed for Zabbix monitoring?
Rene mentioned this in his request:

Zabbix monitoring
Monitoring the oVirt environment should work with my check_rhev3 plugin
by adding it as an external check to Zabbix. I'll test this and if it's
working I'll provide a short guide on how to do it.
Displaying data/triggers in oVirt isn't possible yet with my Monitoring
UI-plugin, but on the feature list (help is welcome)...

So I'm wondering what should be done in order to satisfy the request?