[Users] oVirt node network config not persistent

Simon Barrett Simon.Barrett at tradingscreen.com
Fri Nov 22 10:12:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

Version: oVirt Node - 3.0.1 - 1.0.2.el6

I'm seeing a problem with network configuration being lost after a reboot.

I add networks to a host via the GUI which works as expected. I click on the "Save Network Configuration" which returns OK.

On the node itself I see all of the newly created files in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts. I also see the persisted files in /config/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts. However, after a reboot, the files no longer exist in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts or /config/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts and I have to add the network configuration again from the GUI.

I have other files (selinux/config) that I have manually run the persist command on and these are still present after a reboot.

Is this a known issue? Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve it?

Many Thanks,

Simon