[Users] Guest Agent

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 14:28:14 UTC 2013

On Nov 22, 2013, at 10:03 , Martijn Grendelman <Martijn.Grendelman at isaac.nl> wrote:

> And is there any news on a packaged guest agent for Windows?

It would be great if someone can help with that. It should not be at all difficult to actually build it in Visual Studio. Vinzenz should be able to provide guidance.

Same applies to el5, there should be very few changes needed, Vinzenz has it in todo list but this is the first time someone is actually asking:)

Thanks,
michal