[Users] hacking at the ovirt db howto?

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Sun Nov 24 07:47:38 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

No, we didn't write such a wiki since if you got to hacking the DB , we have a bug and we want to know about it and fix it.
Hacking the database should be done with care and with an assistant of one of the oVirt developers that knows the impacts of the requested fix.
Please let me know if you have any specific issues and I will be glad to help.

Thanks

Eli