[Users] Host Network QoS feature

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Nov 25 08:59:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have two thoughts on QoS:

First: You mention just QoS for VMs, Hosts and in the future DCs, what
about Cluster level QoS?

Second: It would also be very useful to track some statistics, like
traffic consumed per vm / host, e.g. for accounting, maybe the
ceilometer project from openstack could provide some of this
information?

What do you think?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen