[Users] Guest Agent

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 09:15:50 UTC 2013

On 11/22/2013 02:18 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 11/22/2013 03:14 AM, Thomas Suckow wrote:

>>> i guess no one asked for one till now so its not built.
>> I knew I was the last one on earth supporting RHEL5.
>
> rhev does have a rhev-guest-agent for .el5, supported and all.
> i just don't remember we heard anyone asking for this in the ovirt
> community.

Hi,

I have just pushed the first EPEL5 release for the ovirt-guest-agent.

@Thomas: I would be glad if you could test it :-)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ovirt-guest-agent-1.0.8-3.el5

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com