[Users] Do I really have to use ISO uploader?

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Mon Nov 25 14:26:08 UTC 2013

After I emailed the list I was researching some other OVIRT related topic and came across someone’s blog that described how to do this..Pretty simple…
Create your ISO domain on local storage
cd to the path, then into images/11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111
Create your symlink here, and a couple seconds later the ISO shows up in the GUI.

Not horribly intuitive, but I can live with it.

Now, if there was only a simple way to create a VM out of an existing disk image, I’d be happy.