[Users] ovirt 3.3.1 all VMs boot on the same host?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 15:50:47 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Gianluca,
KSM comes with qemu-kvm, so no point of looking for it as an rpm:
# rpm -ql qemu-kvm | grep ksm
/etc/ksmtuned.conf
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ksm
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ksmtuned
/etc/sysconfig/ksm
/usr/sbin/ksmtuned

As for the actual issue, which cluster policy are you using now?
See the attached to illustrate what I'm referring to.