[Users] Documentation: Storage Domain conversion from Data Domain to Export Domain

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Tue Nov 26 21:11:27 UTC 2013

On 11/26/2013 03:27 PM, Dafna Ron wrote:
> sql -U postgres engine -c 'select connection from
> storage_server_connections;'

I guess you mean psql. But I keep getting an authentication error. I
don't see any obvious passwords in the postgresql.conf file, nor in my
setup/install logs. Is there a hardcoded password somewhere?

I've tried different users - admin, postgres, engine, and I've tried all
of those with the admin password I specified during setup. No dice.

I also tried your offlist suggestion: "psql engine postgres -c 'select
connection from storage_server_connections;' with the same result:
psql: FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "postgres"

-Bob