[Users] Where do you run the engine?

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 06:26:24 UTC 2013

We're currently working on the hosted engine feature, that allows you to run the engine as a VM on the engine itself, as well as providing a HA solution for it.
See the following wiki pages if you're interested:

http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Self_Hosted_Engine
http://www.ovirt.org/Migrate_to_Hosted_Engine
http://www.ovirt.org/Hosted_Engine_Howto

Regards,