[Users] oVirt vdsm network problem

Jakub Bittner j.bittner at nbu.cz
Thu Nov 28 08:34:25 UTC 2013

Hello,

I found strange problem in vdsm 4.13.0 with oVirt 3.3.1. After 30 hours
from update (ovirt -> 3.3.1, vdsm -> 4.13) my one vlan network does not
work. There is nothing in log, I can see network trafic from not working
vlan on node in tcpdump, but it not come to VM.

After vdsm restart on node it works like expected.

I take a look in to oVirt -> Host -> Network Interface and all nodes has
bond interface changed from "Mode 4 Dynamic link agregation" to "Custom:
mode=4" and Custom mode is filled by "mode=4" Mabe it is the same, but
who change that?

I can have one node in this status if someone will want more info or logs.