[Users] Fedora 20 support, Was: oVirt Weekly Meeting Minutes -- 2013-11-27

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 10:19:05 UTC 2013

We've forgotten to discuss an important issue: Fedora 20, which is
expected to be out in two weeks:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/Schedule.
I believe that ovirt-3.4 must support it, and that ovirt-3.3.2 would
better do so.

Toni has fixed two issues regarding Vdsm-networking, and they are going
into ovirt-3.3.2 beta. However, we must perform much more comprehensive
testing.

We'd need to have f20 Jenkins slave(s), and someone in each team
responsible to testing functionality. Who can cover for storage, virt,
infra and integration?

Dan.