[Users] Problem starting VM in oVirt 3.3.1-2

Hans-Joachim rni at chef.net
Thu Nov 28 11:49:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

thank you.

It solved my problem.

Hans-Joachim
----- Original Message -----
From: Gilad Chaplik
Sent: 11/27/13 05:46 PM
To: Hans-Joachim
Subject: Re: [Users] Problem starting VM in oVirt 3.3.1-2

----- Original Message ----- > From: "Hans-Joachim" <rni at chef.net> > To: users at ovirt.org > Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:47:11 PM > Subject: [Users] Problem starting VM in oVirt 3.3.1-2 > > Hello, > > I'm running in troubles..... > After migrating the storage of an powered off VM to a different iSCSI > storage, my CentOS 4 VM does not start any more (well, it's not the reality, > but for the system the VM stays in Wait for launch for hours). In reality, > the VM starts on the node. Hi, we've already solve this issue and it probably be included in the next release. a simple workaround: either disable ballooning in the cluster (edit cluster -> Optimization -> uncheck Enable balloon) or enable ballooning for the vm (edit vm -> Resource Allocation -> check Memory Balloon Device Enabled) Thanks, Gilad.