[Users] Self contained engine ETA

Liviu Elama liviu.elama at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 22:21:14 UTC 2013

Hi Sandro

I'm a bit confused on the storage requirements for the Self hosted engine.
Some places say it requires NFS , other that i supports both GlusterFS and
NFS. I'm interested in the GlusterFS option. Does hosted engine support
GlusterFS on the same physical node as where the engine VM will
reside(basically running both vdsm and gluster on the same physical host).
If yes, can the hosted-engine --deploy create glusterfs or it has to be
created manually prior and after engine install imported into Ovirt?

Regards,
Liviu