[Users] oVirt Weekly Meeting Minutes -- 2013-11-27

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 10:49:59 UTC 2013

Il 29/11/2013 09:43, Gianluca Cecchi ha scritto:
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Sandro Bonazzola  wrote:
>

>>> Meeting summary
>>> ---------------
>>> * Agenda and roll Call  (doron, 15:02:42)
>>>   * 3.3 update releases  (doron, 15:04:23)
>>>   * 3.4 planning  (doron, 15:04:24)
>>>   * conferences and workshops  (doron, 15:04:26)
>>>   * infra update  (doron, 15:04:27)
>>>   * other topics  (doron, 15:04:29)
>>>   * LINK: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/admin/projects/ovirt-release ~
>>>     (danken, 15:12:58)
>>>   * LINK: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/21794   (mburns, 15:15:04)
>>>   * LINK: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-release/16800/   (mburns,
>>>     15:15:48)
>>>   * mburns to add sbonazzo as a maintainer to support ovirt-release
>>>     project  (doron, 15:18:17)
>>
>> ovirt-release-9 released yesterday
>
> BTW: I see that this package contains
> /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-virt-preview.repo
> (and ovirt-release-fedora-8-1.noarch already did so)
> By default all lines are disabled in it.
> When and how this repo should be enabled? Only when using nightly or
> only under developers/maintainers indications?

I think that fedora-virt-preview should be used with nightly, stable shouldn't need it.
However, since fedora-virt-preview contains vdsm - related packages not needed if you run only ovirt-engine (without using the same host as
hypervisor) I think it's better to wait for VDSM guys answer.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com