[Users] oVirt installation breaks on Contos 6.4 64bit

Peter Lerche peter at easyspeedy.com
Fri Nov 29 16:36:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I har tried to instal oVirt "all in one" on Fedora 19 for the last couple of days.  I have got some very good help from this list but ended up with an issue with NFS not starting correctly.
I must admit that I gave up and I am now trying to do the same install on Centos 6.4.

However, after a fresh install of Centos and oVirt "all in one" I get following error when running enigne-setup.

[ INFO  ] Starting engine service
[ INFO  ] Restarting httpd
 detail: Cannot add Host. SSH authentication failed, verify authentication parameters are correct (Username/Password, public-key etc.) You may refer to the engine.log file for further details.
[ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
          Log file is located at /var/log/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt-engine-setup-20131129163946.log
[ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
[ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
[ ERROR ] Execution of setup failed

I have enclosed setup and engine logfiles.

I am a bit bewildered that is is so hard to get a "all in one" demo server going.

--
Best regards

Peter Lerche