[Users] Documentation: Storage Domain conversion from Data Domain to Export Domain

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Fri Nov 29 17:17:42 UTC 2013

On 11/28/2013 03:53 AM, Haim Ateya wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Haim!

> I would appreciate if you could file a bug against it.

I got into this situation with some unsupported hacking, and am not sure
whether I would have hit this same issue without it or not.

Do you believe this stale data was simply a result of trying to add a
Host while it had a default iptables configuration active? If it's that
simple I'm happy to open the bug. But if it was a result of trying to
manually convert an old Data NFS Domain into an Export NFS Domain that's
not worth opening a bug since an official feature to do this is in
development.

Please advise.

Thanks,
     Bob