[Users] [ANN] new fedora20 nightlies rpms for oVirt are available for download

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Nov 30 15:16:06 UTC 2013

fyi,

oVirt infra has added support for nighlies rpms for various oVirt projects for fedora 20.
the following has be done:

- All ovirt projects were added f20 nightlies on jenkins.ovirt.org. (replaced f18, which is NOT built nightly anymore).
- One jenkins f19 slave (vm02) was upgraded to f20, and we also have a bare metal host running f20 as well.
- Nightlies rpms can be downloaded on the repos [1]
- Nightlies publish & cleanup scripts were updated on the resources.ovirt.org to support f20.

I didn't update any ovirt-node* job, since i'm not familiar with them.
if you would like to build f20 builds, just add the 'fedora20' label to the relevant jobs.

Eyal.

[1] http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/20/