[Users] so, what do you want next in oVirt?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 03:26:08 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

CPU shares provide better prioritization, but not hard constraints.
So for 3.3 you should be able to use it to prioritize CPU consumption
and hopefully we'll get to cgroup limitations in the coming version(s).

As for network, we have in master (but not in 3.3) Network QoS, which
gives the limitations you were asking for.

Current gaps are completing CPU limitations, memory and storage. The
latter has an API in VDSM we need to verify and utilize.