[Users] Guest to guest multicast

Frank Wall fw at moov.de
Thu Oct 17 09:33:51 EDT 2013

Hi Moti,

On 17.10.2013 15:08, Moti Asayag wrote:
> Could you try disabling the filter, restart the vms and re-run the test
> ?
> 1. On the ovirt-engine run: engine-config -s
> EnableMACAntiSpoofingFilterRules=false --cver=3.3
>    (if you're using ovirt-engine 3.2, make sure to specify it in the
> --cver= option).
> 2. Restart the ovirt-engine service
> 3. Restart the vms
> 4. Re-run the test

YES! This solved the VRRP problem. THANK YOU!

At some point I was already suspecting that ebtables and the
Anti-Spoofing
rules would be causing my problem, because I could see them in the XML
configuration of my VMs, but a "ebtables -L" did not show any rule. So I
kept on searching...

My question is: How would I find these Anti-Spoofing rules that
oVirt applies to each VM? Just want to find out at which point my
debugging went into the wrong direction ;-)

Thanks
- Frank