[Users] Could not login into the iscsi domain

Saurabh saurabh.kumar at techblue.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 12:39:54 UTC 2013

On 27/09/13 20:29, Saurabh wrote:
> Hi guyz,
> I have setup my ovirt engine with NFS as datacenter storage, so the
> default datacenter has nfs storage.
> Now have created a test datacenter inside ovirt with Type = iscsi.
> When I try to add new storage domain to this datacenter, I am able to
> discover the Lun but could not log in.
> Any help will be much appreciated.
>

> Thanks
> Saurabh

sorted out my problem. No more trouble now!! :)

--
Saurabh Kumar

            (RHCSA,RHCE,RHCVA)

System Administrator
FOR AND ON BEHALF OF:

Technology Blueprint Ltd
23 Clemens Street
Royal Leamington Spa
Warwickshire CV31 2DW

E: saurabh.kumar at techblue.co.uk W: www.technologyblueprint.co.uk
www.propco.co.uk

            The contents of this email are confidential and may be
            privileged, and are intended only for the use of the person
            or company named herein. Any views or opinions presented are
            solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
            those of Technology Blueprint Limited. If you are not the
            intended recipient of this email or a person responsible for
            delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
            notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of
            the information herein is strictly prohibited