[Users] ovirt-node post-reboot no persistent networks config .. !!! urgent update req for POC coming weekend

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Oct 1 15:05:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

we encountered the same problem as Anil.

We wanted to give this nightly iso a try:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/node-devel/825/distro=centos64/artifact/ovirt-node-iso-3.1.0-0.999.825.el6.iso

but it seems it doesn't contain the required vdsm-plugin?

So any help on this topic would be appreciated.

Greetings

Sven