[Users] Migration issues with ovirt 3.3

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 20:54:03 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 02:35:34PM -0300, emitor at gmail.com wrote:
> Dan, which are the path to those files that you're asking to me?
>
> Now the debian vm it's not working. After try the migration of the Windows
> vm, the live migration it's not working in the debian.

The fact that now both VMs behave the same makes comparing them
fruitless. Still it may be intersting to see your vdsm.log (from source
and destination) since the first time a faulty VM was started until the
'iface' exception.

> Do you think that this issue it's related to the hosts or with the manager?

It smells very much Vdsm-specific, but I'm only guessing.

> i really would like to get this working and to other user this is working
> fine. Do you think if that i make a whole new install maybe this start to
> work?

I do not suppose this would help, but I'm not in the position to exclude
exploration routes.