[Users] ovirt-node post-reboot no persistent networks config .. !!! urgent update req for POC coming weekend

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Wed Oct 2 09:16:46 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, den 01.10.2013, 15:05 +0000 schrieb Sven Kieske:
> Hi,
>
> we encountered the same problem as Anil.
>
> We wanted to give this nightly iso a try:
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/node-devel/825/distro=centos64/artifact/ovirt-node-iso-3.1.0-0.999.825.el6.iso
>
> but it seems it doesn't contain the required vdsm-plugin?

True. The plugin is missing.

I've prepared two isos (but untested) which address this bug:
http://fedorapeople.org/~fabiand/node/ovirt-node-iso-3.0.1-1.0.201310020841draft.vdsm.el6.iso
http://fedorapeople.org/~fabiand/node/ovirt-node-iso-3.1.0-0.999.201310020841draft.vdsm.fc19.iso

They are basically the base iso (found in jenkins) plus an edit-node
run:
/edit-node --repo edit-node-el6.repo --install ovirt-node-plugin-vdsm
ovirt-node-iso-3.0.1-1.0.201310020841draft.el6.iso

Please let me know if they fix the problem.

Greetings
fabian