[Users] ovirt-node post-reboot no persistent networks config .. !!! urgent update req for POC coming weekend

Anil Dhingra anildhingra25 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:07:26 UTC 2013

Hey Fabian

Thanks you so much .. abv mentioned iso draft for el6 works like a charm
config is persistent now ..only issue I faced is after configuring first
interface "eth0"  when it starts VDSM & other service it hangs at <close>
& hard reboot
was required but after that no issue tried multiple reboots different n/w
configs ..looks perfect.

just wanted to ask some n/w related q to clear my doubts .. may be its not
a right group to ask such question

Please find attached image for below
1- ovirt-node creates Bridged network only when "vm network" option is
selected ... ? correct me if I am wrong
2- is it recommended or best practice to select ovirtmgmt  for VM n/w ? so
that it make a Bridged n/w
3- for Migration/Display network whats the best practice do we need to
create manual bridge setup ?

Thanks again for prompt response really appreciate yours help ..

Anil