[Users] Migration issues with ovirt 3.3

emitor at gmail.com emitor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:36:56 UTC 2013

I've configured the host as a NFS cluster. I've imported the VMs, the
debian now it's migrating without problems, the pfSense now gives me an
error (Migration failed due to Error: Desktop does not exist) and the
Windows VM doesn't start in the new cluster after import it.

I've attached the logs of the vdsm

The other thing that's not working for me is the HA, even of the Debian VM,
I don't know if ti has something to do with all of this.

Now I'm going to reinstall the host and the engine using the stable
repositories, I hope to get some more stability and get the HA working.

Regards!