[Users] unable to start vm in 3.3 and f19 with gluster

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 22:21:36 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 10/02/2013 12:57 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>>
>> Today I was able to work again on this matter and it seems related to
>> spice
>> Every time I start the VM (that is defined with spice) it goes in
>

> and this doesn't happen if the VM is defined with vnc?

No, reproduced both from oVirt and through virsh.
with spice defined in boot options or in xml (for virsh) the vm
remains in paused state and after a few minutes it seems the node
hangs...
with vnc the VM goes in runnign state
I'm going to put same config on 2 physical nodes with only local
storage and see what happens and report...

Gianluca