[Users] Understanding Console Options

Haoyang Haven Liu haven.liu at ucla.edu
Wed Oct 2 23:20:57 UTC 2013

The replacement of VNC popup with a .vv file download seems like a (or several) step backward. Since virt-viewer appears to be a linux-only tool, and VNC clients from Windows or OS X do not recognize the file formats, opening a console to a VM just became more cumbersome for not apparent benefit. There should at least be an option for those that don't use virt-viewer to still get the popup.

Haven