[Users] Understanding Console Options

Christian Hernandez christianh at 4over.com
Wed Oct 2 23:29:17 UTC 2013

>> Since virt-viewer appears to be a linux-only tool, and VNC clients from
Windows or OS X do not recognize the file formats, opening a console to a
VM just became more cumbersome for not apparent >> benefit. There should at
least be an option for those that don't use virt-viewer to still get the
popup.

Agreed

Maybe this is just a ploy to get everyone to use Spice?

...if that's the case; when are we going to get Spice plugin for Mac OSX?

Thank you,

Christian Hernandez
1225 Los Angeles Street
Glendale, CA 91204