[Users] Customizing node configuration

Allen Belletti allen at ggc.edu
Thu Oct 3 01:24:56 UTC 2013

Thanks Gianluca!  As it turns out, I reinstalled the node with CentOS 6.4 and was then able to configure it from within ovirt-engine 3.3.  The only glitch was having to change the cluster's emulated machine type from pc-1.0 to pc, since I've got 3.1 (or 3.0?) level nodes, and the ovirt-engine was upgraded from 3.1 to 3.3 the other day.

Up and running VMs on the new node, at least to test!

Allen Belletti
AVP Ed. Tech Engineering Innovation
Georgia Gwinnett College
678-407-5093